“Orange Graphics” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [August – 20 - 2012]. We collect the following information just when you use the Email form:
• Email Address
• Demographic information such as the services you need and provide by us
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping about who contacted us, there are no online record with this form
• We may use the information to ask you about improve our services.
• Interfere with or damage our Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technologyWe may periodically send promotional emails about new special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. • Use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Services or the Website
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, and “if” after sometimes and some conversation you give us more informationwe may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
*A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree by setting your browser to accept cookies, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.*
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting “if” you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Copyrights © theorangegraphics.com | 2021 | All Rights Reserved